Thursday, March 3, 2016

Random adventures!

Recently I haven't done anything fun that I could write about. So I will just update you on the some  little things that have been happening.
1. I tried sushi for the first time. On Valentine's Day I went over to a friend's house and tried sushi. I really don't like. I tried a veggie roll and that was okay, then I tried a fake crab roll, then it came the real thing a tuna roll and I didn't like it. It raw fish. Gross....
2. I tried food at a vegan restaurant, we went after the kids dentist appointment and its the only place they can eat due to eating Kosher. It was really good. I tried these cauliflower popper things. They're these baked cauliflower and they had a great dipping sauce.
3. I went to Pennsylvania for a YSA multi-stake rollerblading activity on February 27. I like that as a church we can get together as YSA from the East coast. It's fun to get to know different people. I like that there are lots of YSA all over the east coast. I tried roller-skates first. I fell down many times before I tried roller-blades. I did much better with those and had a ton of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment