Sunday, January 3, 2016

Vacation to Utah

I was able to go to Utah for Christmas  and New Years. The best part is that I got to spend it with my family. As a family we went to Temple Square, played games and watched movies while a fire was flickering in the background. I got the opportunity to spend time with my friends for New Years Eve. My favorite part of the vacation was going to Café Rio.
For a present to my mom I got her a pedicure. Later in the week my sister and I went to a nail salon and got pedicures together.

Christmas Morning
My Aunt and I



Temple Square




My grandma gave us matching socks for Christmas.
My mom, Sister and Sister-in-law

Funny story: I was going to give my brother a present for Christmas with my face on it
so my brother that it would be funny to give me a mug with the royal family on it.



Christmas lights at our house. And yes we have a cow.

My sister surprised me with Aggie Ice Cream.

Temple Square

Me at Temple Square (thanks to my mom who made the hat.)



Pedicure with my mom and sister

My favorite Café Rio pork Salad.

My sister in law curled my hair and I loved it :)

+

No comments:

Post a Comment