Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Inner Habor adventure

Today, after work, I got to go on my first adventure alone. Someone suggested to go to Inner Harbor, so I did. The Inner Harbor is a historic seaport, tourist attraction, and landmark of the city of Baltimore, Maryland, USA. It was described by the Urban Land Institute in 2009 as “the model for post-industrial waterfront redevelopment around the world 
First, it was hard to find a place to park. I thought I could do a U-turn but then I would be going into ongoing traffic and I almost got hit. After that I finally found a parking place, although I had to pay $20 for it. Then I walked around, I found a couple of cute stores, looked at restaurants, that was fun. I found a fun place to eat lunch. I found a fun burger joint called shacks burgers. I got a pumpkin shake that was yummy.
After my parking meter was up I left (I had set a timer for myself to keep track). I wanted to go shopping more, so I put a shopping center into my Navigation and then I was going through some sketchy neighborhoods so I decided to put Wal-Mart into it.
After that I got caught in a rainstorm that was after I went into Wal-Mart. Eventually I found this cute mall; I got my first pedicure there. First they massages my feet and put different type of ointments and lotion. Then they painted then. After I got home I looked at my toe and some of the polish came off. That wasn't fun.  
Later that night went to FHE and we watched The Cokeville Miracle and that was fun; it was a really good movie too.
leaving the airport

my new bedspread



spelling Camille "Kamil"

Eating my burger



The Harbor

The Harbor


First Pedicure

The Harbor

The Harbor


The cool bridge



First synagogue

Add caption
The Spider I found at 7 am (2 quarters big)

First Utah License plate

No comments:

Post a Comment