Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Kosher Store and the Park

I got to go to my first Kosher grocery store with the family. It was a great experience. The first thing I noticed was how big is was. It was about the same size as the  Macey's stores in Utah. We walk and everything in there is Kosher, which was really cool. It was cool since everything in the store was Kosher. I had a fun time looking around and checking out the price difference from Utah to Maryland.
Then I got to go to a park nearby where I am staying. I didn't know what park to go to so I Googled it and found a park called Robert E. Lee Park. In 1917, the park was designated as Robert E. Lee Memorial Park after General Robert E. Lee, who commanded the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia during the American Civil War. This was done at the request of a wealthy Baltimorean, who required that when she died, the proceeds from the sale of her estate were to be used to erect a monument for Lee. It was really pretty. There were lots of pretty trails to walk on and a fun park to play in for kids. I found a cute pavilions and wrote in my journal and enjoyed the weather. The weather was really nice and sunny.
Fall Leaves

Fall Leaves

The thing scared me

Robert E. Lee Park

Robert E. Lee Park

Robert E. Lee Park

Robert E. Lee Park

Robert E. Lee Park

Robert E. Lee Park

Robert E. Lee Park

Robert E. Lee Park

Robert E. Lee Park

No comments:

Post a Comment