Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Homeword Bound

Well it has been awhile since I wrote. Here is what's I've been doing:
1. For all of July I didn't have work so I went back to my parents house.
2. Instead of flying to Salt Lake City I flew to Denver and spent a week with my grandparents. It was fun. I got a pedicure with my grandma and cousin, went out to dinner and spent time with my grandparents. My parents and siblings came over for the 4th of July, that's how I got home.

3. I went to a foot doctor and got my ingrown toenails removed.
4. Spent time with my friends. I got to see some of my friends I haven't seen in along time. I went to dinner with some and others I was able to visit with.
5. My maternal grandma moved in with my parents. So it was a new adventure having her with my family.
6. Last but my favorite is that my sister in law had her baby. My family and I were able to go see my brother and sister-in-law with their new baby at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment