Sunday, April 17, 2016

New York

I got the opportunity to go to New York with the family. The host family takes classes online through New York. So once a month the host family has to go to New York for classes so she decided to take us with them. We went up there for 3 days.
On the first day we went to Time Square, it was fun to walk around and see the sites. Mainly we looked up and I saw where they do the Broadway Musicals. That night we drove to the host family's parents house who lives in New Jersey. We spent the night there.





The next day went The Museum of Natural History. It was fun to see the exhibits. I did get separated from the rest of the group, so I walked around by myself and saw lots of the exhibits. My favorite exhibit was seeing the animals. It felt like I was in the movie Night at the Museum with the animals. We saw dinosaur bones, and outer space. Then after the museum the parents went to lunch, so I decided to go get lunch and get a New York hotdog and pretzel from a street vendor.



The last day the parents went to New York to go to school and I stayed home with the kids and played. Once their schooling was done later in the day we drove home.
I had a great time visiting New York for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment