Saturday, August 22, 2015

Packing

I am now starting to pack. I can only take 2 bags with me, its hard to fit all my stuff. I figured I would send more stuff later so that's helping fit more into 2 bags. I can bring a carry on bag; I can fit more in that too. In my apartment I have to be moved out by this coming Tuesday (todays Saturday), I'm trying to pack everything. I still have to work, it makes it hard being homeless and working. I do have a sister living up where I work, I will be living at her place for a couple of days tell I move home.

1 comment:

  1. It takes a while to know what you need but less is better than to much stuff... I had to send 2 suitcases home and it was expensive $$!!! and if you haven't used anything in a while leave it.. you can send for it later. So excited for you...I can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete